Monday, November 3, 2014

I just got an email from the women's basketball coach that practice has been changed from 5:30am to 4:30 pm tomorrow.  WOOHOO!!  I was almost looking forward to having my day done by 8am, and then sleeping the rest of the day, but at least now I can sleep in!


I have to leave home today by 1pm to pick up the Concordia van and travel to Sauk Centre with the football team.  I'm homing the game goes smoothly and we all come back in one piece!  I've had enough road trips for this year, especially now that we will not be in the playoffs. 


I'm really glad that I got to talk to you last night, because I was really bummed about the playoffs, the concussion, and the silly game administrators.  You definitely put a smile on my face when I didn't think it was possible.  I'm so sorry I kept you up so late, especially since you had your PT test bright and early!  I'll have to start setting a timer and making sure we get off the phone at a reasonable time :)


My car is finally in the shop.  I tried calling Corwin's three times and left messages with their service center; none of which were returned.  The receptionist is quite pleasant and asked me to leave another message, but I decided it was time to call someone else.  I Googled a bit and found a different Chrysler mechanic and they got me in within minutes of my call.  My car may even be done today!  I was so worried I'd have to drive a rental car down to Des Moines!  I'm more than excited to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment