Monday, November 17, 2014

I went in this morning to get the FluMist, which is the nasal spray version of the flu shot.  I was super excited that I wouldn't have to get any more needle sticks, when lo and behold, I was barred from getting it because I had two other immunizations done within 28 days.  Ayyyyyyyye.  I was not a happy camper.  So, I was given the standard flu shot. YUK! 


I have to read three chapters of my sport psychology book, because I have put it off for two weeks and I have an exam due by 5pm today, meaning I better get it done by 2pm when I leave for work.  I did find out that I have no classes next week, AT ALL!  I have all of Thanksgiving week off from NDSU :)  We have practice early on Wednesday morning and late on Saturday night, so I might be able to go home to visit family for a few days, which is quite exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment