Friday, October 31, 2014

Today was such a lovely day, until I realized I had completely run out of options for Patrick for the weekend. Then I realized I needed to drive all the way to Elbow Lake and back so my dad could watch him. Thankfully, traffic was at a minimum and it was smooth sailing. Then I got back to Fargo and quickly got ready for the trip and headed to the stadium, in order to drive the same stretch of road I had just driven....

We watched a couple of crazy Will Ferrell movies on the way down and actually got to the hotel quicker than we normally do! The room I was given was crazy nice, wasn't it?! It's close to the nicest hotel I've ever been in! But, as soon as I saw this awesome room and comfy bed, I thought how awesome it would be to have you right here with me! I'm excited for our vacations so we can have sweet suites like this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment