Monday, November 10, 2014

This is going to be so much harder than I thought.  I hate texting because words can come off so harsh and cold and I read far too much into it.  I know that you have so much going on, and that this is so much more difficult for you, but I can't help but feel lost.  I don't know anything about what's happening and that's a really hard thing for me.  I have been trying to stay positive, but it's only been two days since I last saw you and I'm already dreading the time ahead.  I realize that this is only going to become more and more normal between us, because you're going to be ten hours ahead of me soon with the time change, and you might have even more difficulties with internet or time to talk/Skype/etc.  I know that I ask too many questions and I know I can be annoying, but I just want to be able to see you or talk to you as much as I can before it becomes normal to not hear from you.


I'm afraid you're going to forget about me, or that you're going to have so much fun that you don't want to talk to me.  Maybe you'll question what you thought was so special about me in the first place, and you'll come home to Fargo and never see me again. 


I know that I really, really love you.  Not in a lustful, can't-live-without-you way.  I feel peaceful when I'm with you, and even when I'm not around you, but I'm thinking about you.  There is no urgency or chaos, just a quiet undercurrent of caring and love towards you.  You are a truly wonderful person and I am so thankful for the short time we had together in Fargo and Des Moines.  I want nothing more than for you to come home, sweep me off my feet, and never stop kissing me. 


This is going to be so much harder than I thought, but I'm hoping it is SO worth it in the end.  As long as you come home to me, it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment