Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I love Thanksgiving, because it gives me the warm and fuzzies getting to be at my grandparents' farm with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, dad, and brother.  My family typically doesn't get together during the summer months, because everyone is SO busy, so gathering for Thanksgiving is like a huge respite weekend for us.  I feel like I breathe easier during the time I'm with them and I return to my life refreshed and happy and peaceful.  I'm so excited and, at the same time, astonished that it is already that time of year.  It feels like I just moved to Fargo last week, and somehow it's already been three months! 


That said, with the wonderful flurries of snow we've been having over the last day and a half, I CAN'T STOP SINGING CHRISTMAS CAROLS!  It's the worst when I'm cooking, baking, or in the kitchen cleaning, because singing Christmas carols in the kitchen has been a thing since I was a little girl.  My grandma and I used to always sing Christmas carols during baking seasons, so it's never going to go away now! 


I'm excited to get to spend a snow day with you next year, all cuddled up on the couch with Pants' favorite blanket, watching movies, and drinking spiked hot chocolate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment