Sunday, November 30, 2014

I think I'm finally family-ed out for the weekend.  I spent a fourth and final evening with family tonight, though it was just my cousins down the block.  I got to hang out for the evening, play hide and seek for endless hours, help them set up their Christmas tree, and cuddle a very tired and snuggly baby.  I love my time with them, because they are growing up SO fast.


Friday night I was fortunate enough to be with my aunt, four cousins, three cousin-in-laws, and four babies in one tiny little house, so we had plenty of body heat, laughter, and food to keep us going.  Last night, we played games for hours upon hours and I woke up with sore abs this morning from laughing so hard. 


This week will be rather uneventful, and in fact, relaxing.  The women's team has an away game Wednesday and are off on Thursday, meaning I have two days off this week!  They do practice through the weekend and have three games next week, but after that, it's basically Christmas break--which is 10 days off (in a row) for me.  Unbelievable!  I feel like I just moved to Fargo last week for football camp, which means I met you about an hour ago.


I realized today that now we've been apart much longer than we were together, which is so strange to think about.  I hope it just makes for a great story in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment