Sunday, November 9, 2014

I know I just posted, but my mind isn't quiet tonight. 
I'm worried about you; you seem different today.  I know that you're very busy and it's a travel day and you need to be on your game.  I'm trying not to read into it.


I have been thinking about what you said while we were at the coffee shop Friday night.  "Love is when doing something for someone else can be detrimental to yourself."  I like to think that I had a choice in this; that when you told me you were leaving, I could've told you it was nice to meet you and walk away.  By that time, I already knew that you were something special and that I was more than happy to take this journey with you.  This is going to be hard for me, which is why I said I'd never date anyone in the military or police force.  You are SO worth it: the sleepless nights, the worry, the days without hearing from you, the hundreds of miles to visit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment