Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Disappointed. Heartbroken. Confused.

I. Never. Want. To. Love. Again.

We were so in love! We had this whirlwind romance... and then you deployed. Maybe we would've fizzled out if you'd stayed home, but now I am disappointed and heartbroken and confused.

Things had been going so well. We'd been having fun, getting back to our loving selves again. And then you decided you no longer knew what you wanted and I walked away. I want you to want me. I want you to figure out your life and where it's going, because when we loved each other, we were amazing. Seeing your messages hurts. Finding every detail you left around me hurts.

I am so happy in my life, my family, my career, so why can't we figure it out and go back to being happy again?  I hate that, after a deployment and a European vacation, we can't make this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment